Neither Do I Condemn You, Go and Sin No More!

 And the scribes and pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 

They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. So, when they continued  asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 

When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman where are thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, neither do I condemn the: go, and sin no more.

John 8: 3-11.


Now, this was the scenario involving the woman caught in adultery, and the conversation her accusers had with Jesus concerning her condemnation, through the act of stoning to death. But Jesus intercepted their intentions by putting a mirror on their own sinful conditions, and they being convicted of their own sins left her standing with Jesus. 

Perhaps, you are like that woman caught in adultery or you are indulging in sinful actions which continue to put a barrier between you and God, The Father is inviting you to repent and turn away from such acts which can lead you to eternal separation from Him.

He loves you and wants you saved. And just like He didn't condemn the woman, he also does not condemn you. Rather, He wants you saved!


Prayer of Salvation 

And so if you would like to surrender your heart to Jesus and invite Him into your heart and life, so you can begin to live for Him, please offer this prayer.

Lord Jesus, I come to you today just as I am and I acknowledge I have sinned and fallen short of your glory. I am sorry for my sins and disobedience to your word and I repent. 

Wash me clean with the blood of Your Son, Jesus which He shed on the Cross of Calvary for my redemption. I ask that You create in me a new heart, and I ask that You come into my heart and live forever in Jesus' Name, I pray Amen.


If you prayed this prayer of salvation, you can log onto dunamisgospel.org, and you will find a thriving ministry to help you grow in your faith and walk with God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE CONCEPT AND TRAGEDY OF SELF 2

THE CONCEPT AND TRAGEDY OF SELF

The Law of Life in Christ Jesus